We’re familiar with both traditional and cloud-based accounting software including MYOB, Intuit QuickBooks, Reckon and Xero.
We’ll work with you to identify which software is the most suitable for your business needs. We can set it up for you, show you how to use it or if you prefer, leave it to us to take care of for you.
The introduction of cloud-based accounting software has drastically changed the bookkeeping industry. The idea of storing your accounting software and records online or ‘in the cloud’ has brought greater flexibility for businesses and advisors. It enables businesses of any size, industry or location to quickly and easily access your business financials anywhere, anytime – as long as you are connected to the internet.
Benefits of using cloud-based accounting software include:
- Software can be used on multiple devices including smart phones, tablets and laptops
- Software updates are automatic
- Security is increased as information is stored offsite
If you’re struggling to pay on time, falling behind in ATO and super liabilities, have lost control of employment agreements, legislative requirements or you don’t understand employment law, consider engaging Freemont Business Services to manage your payroll.
Our payroll services include:
- Processing pays
- Preparing payslips and distributing to staff
- Managing lodgement obligations with the ATO
- Calculating and reporting superannuation liabilities
- Ensuring legislative requirements are adhered to
- Reviewing Queensland Workers’ Compensation insurances (*conditions apply for other states)
Ensuring you have the right workers’ compensation policy is integral for making sure your staff are properly covered in the instance a workplace accident happens. We’ll review policies, ensure you’re correctly insured and take care of the lodgement requirements to maintain your policy.
For an obligation free consultation, talk to us – (07) 3172 6216.
Software Training & Support
Freemont Business Solutions offers convenient accounting software training. Packages start at $275 for onsite one-on-one training for up to three hours.
Group training or ongoing training is also available and prices are based on your specific requirements.
Software support includes:
- Onsite or telephone support (for any software package)
- Ideal for clients who have staff onsite that we can assist with data entry or whom do some of the processing themselves
- Managing software updates
- Making changes to software, templates and reports when required
Don’t delay today – we can update and streamline your software. Call us on (07) 3172 6216 and we’ll help you get started.