You want to enjoy the fruits of your labour so staying abreast of your accounts receivable, and equally important accounts payable is crucial for good business management.
But if you don’t have time to issue invoices and chase overdue payments, that’s where we can help.
Freemont Business Solutions’ accounts payable and receivable services include:
- Preparing and distributing invoices to clients
- Receipt client payments
- Monitoring debtors and contacting as necessary
- Developing and advising clients of debt collection processes
- Coordinating supplier invoices
- Arranging payments where necessary
We’ll also help you understand how your business is performing. We’ll ensure invoices are distributed on time, followed up accordingly and paid on time.
Diligent accounts payable and receivable practices means you can stay on top of bills, and keep your cash flow under control.
Issues with Unpaid Invoices?
If you’re unsure about how to go about following up outstanding invoices or you simply don’t have the time to chase clients for money, Freemont Business Solutions can manage the task for you.
We approach debt collection, outstanding invoices and pay disputes by:
- Contacting clients to ensure they received the invoice and are aware of the payment terms
- Monitoring payment terms and chase late payments
- Issuing statements to customers
- If necessary, setting up payment arrangements with clients
- Liaising with a debt collection agency if all other measures are ineffective
For a quick and friendly chat about how we can help, call us on (07) 3172 6216.