Starting a business is an exciting time but knowing the best place to may be confusing.
From selecting the right business structure, to completing all necessary registrations, setting up your accounting software or writing your business plan – we can help.
Firstly, we will work with you and your accountant to identify the most suitable business structure. Not having the right structure in place from the beginning may cost you more down the track.
We can also complete all necessary statutory obligations and registrations, including:
- ABN/GST registration
- Business name registrations
We’re familiar with both traditional and cloud-based accounting software including MYOB, Xero, Reckon and Intuit QuickBooks.
We will work with you to identify which software is the most suitable for your business needs. We can set it up for you, show you how to use it or if you prefer, leave it to us to take care of for you.
We will work with you to understand your business needs and goals and advise on how you can better plan, grow and succeed.
“You wouldn’t build a house without first drawing up plans, a business is no different!”
It is imperative for a business to have a business plan and to review it regularly. At Freemont Business Solutions, you can trust us to you help develop a business plan that:
- Helps you set and measure goals
- Keeps you abreast of market trends and impacts, including your strengths and weaknesses – and your unique selling points (USPs)
- Keeps your competitors insight – knowing what they’re doing will enable you to evolve, improve and lead
- Ensures you’re aware of your threats (environmental or other) – knowing what may negatively impact your business means you can mitigate the risks and stay in control as much as possible
- Helps you better understand cash-flows, cash-profits and budgeting
Talk to us today to learn how we can work with you to keep you on your path to better business – (07) 3172 6216.